13 Reasons why I have
Too Many So Many Blogs
1. I keep coming up with Blog Names I love: a dash of sassitude, My Meandering Mind, Scripture Chick, Four Fantabulous Females, Six Short of a Dozen...
2. I love the banner and therefore I must keep the blog. Or so I thought, I'm going to combine two blogs. Phew.
3. I love to process my thoughts by writing blog posts. I have ADD which means I have a TON of thoughts flitting through my mind on any given day.
4. I like to socialize and the blogosphere is a great place to do that.
5. I like having different blogs based on different focuses.
6. Hi, my name is Audra, and I'm a blog addict.
7. Oh, no, I have another idea for a blog. MUST. RESIST.
8. I enjoy being a part of different communities like Bravejournal, Homeschool Blogger, Live Journal...
9. Just how many blogs do I have? Let's not go there, but you do need more than one...or two...hands to count them.
10. I'm a SAHHM (stay at home homeschooling mama) in desperate need of adult conversation. Have pity and leave a comment.
11. I like to decorate and having several blogs is like a big house with lots of different rooms ready for me to unleash my creative side on the
poor unsuspecting privaleged masses few who may visit.
12. I have nothing better to do? Um. No, that's not it. I have lots to do, but this is so. much. fun. Have I mentioned I'm addicted?
13. Because I can.
I'm thankful for memes (I recently found out that rhymes with dreams not gems) which spark ideas, help you meet new people and add some fun to your blogs. I'm still looking for favorite memes, carnivals and fun ideas to add to my blog. oh and how do make a slideshow?