I'm feeling very pregnant lately. :) The past two evenings, my feet and legs have swelled so bad that my daughter said they look like hobbit's feet although my hubby did say without the hair. What can I say, they spent the weekend doing a Lord of the Rings movie marathon.
I'm hoping I can find some energy today. I started taking my vitamins again today and I should be feeling better by the end of the week if I can make myself stay consistent with them. I HATE taking vitamins, but I LOVE LOVE how much better I feel.
So anyway, here we are on a new week full of possibilities. My kids are crabby today, but it's possible
they won't remain that way all week. <g>
Today's QOTD from W@H is What are you looking forward to this month?
- Hmmmm...getting myself and everything else prepared for the baby's arrival next month.
- A small celebration for my daughter...she turned 16 on the 7th.
- Traveling through the Artist's Way.
- More (my theme word for this year).
- Getting back into a rhythm around here - God's beat not my own.
Sounds like a great month.
Let me know what you are looking forward to this month in the comments area.